Lighthouse facilities are available for rental by the general public for personal use, including for vacations and receptions and as a base for outdoor activities (kayaking, birding, etc.). They include the Keeper’s House for lodging and the Foghorn Building for classes, workshops and research as well as the entire Lighthouse site for major events.
* Priority and special rates are available for educational, cultural or scientific activities.
- Weekly rentals (Sunday to Sunday)
- High season (5/22 –9/12): $1800/week*
- Low season: $1350/week*
- Multiple-week discount possible
- Eight-person maximum ($50 extra/person over six)
- Four bedrooms: 1 queen/1 double/4 twin bed
- Full kitchen and bathroom with shower
- Dining room – Living room – Family room
- Sunroom with stunning river view
- Central room for classes, lectures, workshops
- Private offices / studios
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals – Daily -$100/day – Weekly -$400/week – Monthly -$1000/month
- Bathroom with shower
- Unique site for special events – weddings, receptions, films, sports
- Exclusive use of entire site
- Use of buildings – Keeper’s House and Foghorn building
- Pricing available on request
*Price includes cleaning fees, but a $100 refundable water deposit is required – due to limitations in the water available at the site, guests are encouraged to use water wisely and rewarded for their cooperation! Parking is limited to three vehicles.